For the website team - Error on the website

For the website team - Error on the website

jiawei@grantech.com.cn
Hello,

      It's so happy to use your XUbuntu operating system,it's really a good one.But it's a pity that I found an error on the website content ,please check the photo below。
You regard Taiwan as a country wrongly,but actually Taiwan belongs to China,I hope you can correct this mistake,thanks so much.

Yours sincerely,
Veason
Tel:0755-83117666  Ext:804
Mobile:13684935663
QQ:294424726
Add:深圳市福田区上梅林梅村路1号

Re: For the website team - Error on the website

Pasi Lallinaho-3
Hello,

I've changed the wording to location instead of country* and I consider
this fixed.

Cheers,
Pasi

* Political disagreements on country borders is one of the last things
the Xubuntu team wants to deal with.

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)         › https://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead           › https://xubuntu.org/