Fwd: BoF Sign-Ups

Valorie Zimmerman

Hi y'all, shall we have a Kubuntu BoF at Akademy this year? It's always been great fun, even when some were missing. Has everyone registered?

Valorie

Re: BoF Sign-Ups

Valorie Zimmerman
Ping - we need to put ourselves on the BoF schedule to have a slot assigned. We've had great fun in past Akademies and gotten some planning done as well.

Because the KDE Phabricator instance is going away, we really do need a discussion of what tech to use to replace that.

Valorie