Fwd: First set of Bionic (sort-of) RC images.

Fwd: First set of Bionic (sort-of) RC images.

Valorie Zimmerman
Yay! We have our Release Candidate images ready to test. Please
especially i386 hardware users, help us test! Please ask on the list
if you are having problems

1. using the iso.qa site
2. filing bug reports (remember `ubuntu-bug packagename in the konsole
or terminal)
3 if you don't know the packagename or what you are experiencing *is* a bug

The sooner, the better!

Thanks!

Valorie