Fwd: Interest in a KDE Distro BoF?

Valorie Zimmerman
Hello folks, I'm going to Akademy! Tickets are bought, accomodations
are booked, and funding is applied for.  Now it's time to plan how to
support Kubuntu there. Who else is going? If you have registered, you
are on the attendees list and got the below. If not, please register
now: https://akademy.kde.org/2018

I've signed myself up for the BoF below, and hope that some of the
rest of you will be there as well. So far there is only one other
person signed up.

https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2018/KDE_Distro_BoF_Lightning_Talks

What are the important points I should cover, or would someone else
prefer to do the talk?

Valorie

Re: Fwd: Interest in a KDE Distro BoF?

Nate Graham-2
I'm going!

Nate

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 6:23 PM, Nate Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm going!
>
> Nate

Very cool, Nate! Would you prefer doing the lightning talk, or ?

I notice that Wrishiraj Kaushik (rrix) will be speaking on Saturday.
I'll ping him to see how late in the week he's staying. He is the
developer of Libresoft (SuperX), which is based on Kubuntu in part.
Last I heard, it was the official distro in use by the government of
Assam in India. Hopefully he'll be around for the BoF as well.

Limux team, will you be there? Franklin? Meeting up and doing some
planning could be really good for all of us.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez