Fwd: Kubuntu website requests

ovidiub13

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 4shared <[hidden email]>
Date: 2018-04-10 0:31 GMT+03:00
Subject: Kubuntu website requests
To: Kubuntu website <[hidden email]>
Cc: Kubuntu website <[hidden email]>

Hi Jonathan,

1.
Would it be possible to change the regular text on your web pages to black rather than the current gray text on the white background?  I find it very difficult to read and I suspect many other people might find it frustrating as well.  You currently use a larger black text for headings to make them stand out but if all text where black, the headings would still stand out due to their larger size.

2.
Would it be possible to provide a link on your download page to another page at your website with GPG verification information.  Many Linux distros do this, and VeraCrypt as well.

Some directions and various files such as *SUMS, *SUMS.gpg, the name of the public key, “Ubuntu CD Image Automatic Signing Key (2012)” and the primary key fingerprint of 8439 38DF 228D 22F7 B374  2BC0 D94A A3F0 EFE2 1092 would be quite helpful for those that want to download the public key and verify the checksum files and the ISO.  That is, GPG verification in addition to the checksum hash verification.

Thanks for considering these requests.

Love Kubuntu -- great job!  Looking forward to 18.04 later this month.

Bill

Re: Kubuntu website requests

Valorie Zimmerman
Nice to hear from you Ovidiu-Florin. Jon isn't responsible for the
website anymore. We should investigate changing that email address and
also evaluate the requests!

Valorie

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez