Fwd: Plasma 5.13 dependencies

Valorie Zimmerman
For those of you who have not seen this yet:

Re: Fwd: Plasma 5.13 dependencies

Rik Mills-2
Building 5.10 (or even 5.11 out in May) should not be an issue. As soon
as Bionic is done and we start doing CI builds for 'Crusty Crocodile',
can put new Qt in there to build against.

The CI could in theory build Qt, but it's not worth tracking upstream
changes there. It's more appropriate for benefit vs gain to do a static
build of the Qt we are interested in.