Fwd: Proposal: Kubuntu Branded Developer Laptop

Fwd: Proposal: Kubuntu Branded Developer Laptop

ovidiub13

Hello everybody,

Michael contacted me yesterday, since my contact details are on the Kubuntu website. He wants to start a company selling Kubuntu branded laptops, and part of the income to come to Kubuntu.

He tried several times to send this email to the Kubuntu devel list and has been bounced. I'm giving him a hand to reach you guys.

Regards,

Ovidiu

Hi Ovidiu:

I hope that is how you address you in Romania.  I forwarded this earlier but
it was rejected.  Your support would be most appreciated, and I would love to
get this running and fund Kubuntu while doing something I love.

Cheers, Mike