Fwd: Re: For Approval: Ubuntu Philippines Team Logo

Fwd: Re: For Approval: Ubuntu Philippines Team Logo

Dax Solomon Umaming-2
Good evening,

We can now declare that our team logo is official. I'll update the website
(and everything else that needs updating) tomorrow evening after work.

For your perusal, I've attached the said logo. Disclaimers apply:
non-commercial use only, use for personal gain is forbidden, use of logo for
anything non-Ubuntu-PH related have to be approved by the community leaders,
etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

--
Dax Solomon Umaming
http://knightlust.com/

Hi Dax,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have absolutely no problem with the logo you request and you have
permission to use it.

Thank you for your support of Ubuntu :)

Kind regards
Michelle

Dax Solomon Umaming wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Ubuntu Philippines recently voted for our team logo. The goal is to create a
> logo that incorporates both our flag's symbols as well as the Ubuntu logo.
> The Ubuntu logo was not in any way modified, we just added our colors inside
> the logo's empty area.
>
> But since we used the Ubuntu logo, We wish to first seek your approval before
> officially declaring it our team logo. Your input is very much appreciated.
>
> Attached is an image of the proposed team logo.
>
> We thank you in advance.
>

> Sincerely yours,
>
> Dax Solomon Umaming

Kind regards

Michelle Surtees-Myers
Canonical UK Ltd
Tel: +44 207 630 2474 Fax: +44 207 630 2401

Ubuntu - Linux for human beings

Ubuntu-PH-Logo.png (17K) Download Attachment
Ubuntu-PH.text.svg (17K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Re: For Approval: Ubuntu Philippines Team Logo

Yolynne Medina
Good work Dax!

you've made all our past efforts worthy of every time and energy spent.

Congratulations and thank you for doing this for the team.

Good Karma will surely come your way =)

Happy Holidays!
yolynne

Dax Solomon Umaming wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Ubuntu Philippines recently voted for our team logo. The goal is to create a
> logo that incorporates both our flag's symbols as well as the Ubuntu logo.
> The Ubuntu logo was not in any way modified, we just added our colors inside
> the logo's empty area.
>
> But since we used the Ubuntu logo, We wish to first seek your approval before
> officially declaring it our team logo. Your input is very much appreciated.
>
> Attached is an image of the proposed team logo.
>
> We thank you in advance.
>

> Sincerely yours,
>
> Dax Solomon Umaming

Kind regards

Michelle Surtees-Myers
Canonical UK Ltd
Tel: +44 207 630 2474   Fax: +44 207 630 2401

Ubuntu - Linux for human beings

Yolynne Medina
http://www.iosn.net | http://yolynne.wordpress.com
ym: yolynne.rm googletalk: yolynne skype: ynmedina
IRC nick: ulinskie server: irc.freenode.net
channels: #iosn #ubuntu-ph #ubuntu-women
"Laughter nourishes our Soul"