Fwd: Some applications shows untranslated but completely translated in Saucy

Fwd: Some applications shows untranslated but completely translated in Saucy

Игорь Зубарев
Hello,

Unity shows semi-translated and Ubuntu one indicator shows untranslated at all.
Could somebody solve this problem?

Re: Fwd: Some applications shows untranslated but completely translated in Saucy

Sebastien Bacher
Le 31/08/2013 23:23, Игорь Зубарев a écrit :
> Unity shows semi-translated and Ubuntu one indicator shows
> untranslated at all.
> See https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/saucy/+lang/ru
> Also see bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/1205489
> Could somebody solve this problem?

Hi,

Thanks for pointing that out, the lenses were not translatable due to an
outdated template, that's fixed and you can translate them on
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/saucy/+source/unity-scope-home/+translations

The issue is somewhat due to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/langpack-o-matic/+bug/1201485 (translations
are not imported from daily builds, which are used for most of the unity
stack, which leads to outdated template (we need to update them manually
to workaround)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher

Le 02/09/2013 12:02, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :
> Thanks for pointing that out, the lenses were not translatable due to
> an outdated template, that's fixed and you can translate them on

Oh, if you have other issues than unity lenses, please describe the
specific issues/components, we might have other templates that need to
be updated

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher