Fwd: thanks for kubuntu 18.08

ovidiub13
Wangen im Allgaeu , 04.05.2018

Hello kubuntu-team,

let me thank you for the immpressionable work you have done.
As an not-power-user, who worked a long time with open-suse,mint-kde,
tried neon and other plasma using distribusions, I am happy to have finally
installed this distro: Everything works on my thinkpad t 430 , your choice of
the programms is just what a normal user needs. And those luxury-gimmiks like
a printer driver ( i use div. epson printers), which is installed
automatically...and works without any need for help by ubuntu wikis.... wow ,
somehow an unusual experience  :-))

With a lot of compliments

Michael (from Germany)

Re: thanks for kubuntu 18.08

Valorie Zimmerman
Hello Michael, it's good to hear from you. Thanks for the praise and kind words!

It feels absolutely great to hear that our users like our work.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez