GCompris Packaging

Jonathan Carter-5
Hi Yann

I'm contacting you since you're listed as maintainer for the gcompris
package in Debian. I'm from Edubuntu and since we release quite a bit
more often than Debian does, we're affected by the older version that we
inherit.

Are you planning to update the packaging any time soon? If not, would it
help if we go ahead and update it? Would you prefer that we do a NMU, or
are you available to assist/sponsor/etc?

Otherwise our alternative is to do it just in Ubuntu, but we don't like
doing that since it creates duplicate work.

Thanks and have a good day!

-Jonathan

Re: GCompris Packaging

Bruno Coudoin-2
Le 14/07/2013 18:52, Yann Dirson a écrit :

> Hi Bruno,
>
> Looks like in 12.11 there is no more texinfo doc under docs/, but
> docs/*/Makefile.in still refer to them.
>
> BTW, gcompris.net does not link to a VCS.  I suppose the authoritative
> one is the git.gnome.org repo, but you probably want to improve the
> devs section of the website.
>
> Best regards,
Hi,

Sorry for my late answer.

I removed all documentations under docs/* because it was useless and
deprecated.

Concerning the official repository it is not that hard to find. In the
main site under development there is a direct link to
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Developer%27s_corner and the official git is
mentioned there.

Regards,

Bruno.