Genesys and sane-genesys

Billie Walsh
I bought a Visioneer Roadwarrior X3. According to Sane it is supposed to
work with Genesys and sane-genesys. According to, Ubuntu - 18.04 -  the
same. The issue is that I can't find the needed software/drivers. They
are not in the repository or anywhere else that I've found for that
matter. It's not life or death if it doesn't work but would sure be nice.

Any ideas on how to install what's needed?

--
"The dog is a gentleman. I hope to go to his heaven, not man's."

Mark Twain