Georgia mirror very slow

Shawn Landden
Downloading fosal files from the Georgian mirror I was only getting 20 kbps. Had to switch to Bulgaria.

-Shawn Landden

Re: Georgia mirror very slow

LES.NET - Ubuntu
Sounds like the mirror system worked! :-P

What's the hostname of the server you were trying?

Jonathan

On 2020-03-20 00:47, Shawn Landden wrote:
> Downloading fosal files from the Georgian mirror I was only getting 20
> kbps. Had to switch to Bulgaria.
>
> -Shawn Landden

Re: Georgia mirror very slow

Shawn Landden