Getting ready to judge the new wallpapers!

Getting ready to judge the new wallpapers!

Valorie Zimmerman
Hello folks, our wallpaper competition was a smashing success, with 39
entries! Before they can be judged, however, we need someone to ensure
that they are fairly-entered images, and the property of the person
who submitted. A reverse-image search should be done, as a first step.
Aaron's mom has recently been admitted to the hospital and I've taken
on a new job, so we'd welcome some help with this.

More about the contest:
http://kubuntu.org/news/17-10-wallpaper-contest-call-for-artists/

The submissions: https://www.flickr.com/groups/kubuntu-cws-1710/

Please reply here and join us in #kubuntu-council on freenode if you
can help out.

Thanks!

Valorie

--