Getting servlet directory

Jean-Eric Cuendet (RPT)
Hi,
Is there a way to get the servlet directory from within Tapestry?
I need to know where it is to read images that I need to generate a PDF.
It's on my local machine /opt/tomcat/webapps/sympto/images but that
could/would be different when in production.
Thanks
-jec

Re: Getting servlet directory

Jean-Eric Cuendet (RPT)
Sorry guys, this is completely off topic...
I wrote to the wrong list.
-jec