Growing our community, and Onboarding new people - Meeting Fri 13 Oct 21:00 UTC

Growing our community, and Onboarding new people - Meeting Fri 13 Oct 21:00 UTC

Rick Timmis-3
Dear Friends

Following a successful Council and Community meeting, to introduce new council members, and discuss the Kubuntu vision. We will be holding our next meeting to discuss the following.

Everyone is welcome, and encouraged to attend the meeting in our BBB Conference Server

Room: Kubuntu Room - 1
Password: welcome

Please do also add you thoughts in the comments of the Phabricator Task

This meeting is to discuss, and develop and action plan from community growth.

AGENDA

How do we reach out to the community ?

How do we attract new community members ?

How do we on board them ?

How do we become sticky, so that they can stay with us ?

Define from the above questions a set of actions and plan for how to move forward.

We encourage everyone in the Kubuntu community to add their thoughts in the comments of this Phabricator Task.