HELP!

n01ze
I'm getting invalid signatures (encryption signatures) on every single download of any flavor of ubuntu. Not only is this terribly annoying but it's got me worried about my laptop, my home network or something between the cdimage server and my computers.

It keeps telling me to check the secure boot settings in BIOS but on the laptop I've got, I can't find the option anywhere and I've scoured every single menu to it's end.

I'm at my wits end here and I'd like to get your opinions, suggestions, etc. Thanks folks!

Charlie

Sent from ProtonMail mobile