Happy New year!

atie
Hi,

I am Atie, a contact of Ubuntu KoreanTeam.

We started to discuss about establishing the team about a month ago, now we
belong together around 25 members for the team and also for ubuntu-ko mailing
list. It's a good start, I think.
We will work on Testing, Translation, Documentation and Packaging for Korean
Ubuntu users and development of Ubuntu.

Please feel free to reach me at my email address, advise know-hows and tips of
LoCoTeam and know each other teams.

Happy New Year! Cheers everyone!

rgds,
Atie

Re: Happy New year!

Jerome Gotangco
happy new year as well! 2006 just hit over here a few minutes ago...

let's rock the Ubuntu Asia connection this year!

Jerome

Jerome Gotangco
[hidden email] | [hidden email]
Mobile: +639196555242
GPG: 0xA97B69A0

Re: Happy New year!

Ealden Escañan
Happy New Year too, Atie! =)

2006/1/1, atie <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I am Atie, a contact of Ubuntu KoreanTeam.
>
> We started to discuss about establishing the team about a month ago, now we
> belong together around 25 members for the team and also for ubuntu-ko mailing
> list. It's a good start, I think.
> We will work on Testing, Translation, Documentation and Packaging for Korean
> Ubuntu users and development of Ubuntu.
>
> Please feel free to reach me at my email address, advise know-hows and tips of
> LoCoTeam and know each other teams.
>
> Happy New Year! Cheers everyone!
>
> rgds,
> Atie