Has anyone ever gotten the Fugio snap to work?

Has anyone ever gotten the Fugio snap to work?

Christopher Patti
It just dumps core on start for me.

Specifically, the error I get is:
---
ALSA lib conf.c:3750:(snd_config_update_r) Cannot access file /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf
fugio: src/hostapi/alsa/pa_linux_alsa.c:1454: BuildDeviceList: Assertion `devIdx < numDeviceNames' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

I get a similar error when trying to run the Audacity snap as well.

Kind of a bummer. I love the idea of snaps, and also the Fugio .deb you can download from the author's site is broken (missing deps) as well.

-Chris