Has anyone used howdy?

Tony Arnold-3
I'm considering making use of howdy so I can log in to my PC just by
looking at the camera!

Has anyone had experience of doing this?

If so, I'd be interested to hear you got on. How well it worked. Any
issues with using it etc. Any tips for getting the best from the package.

I'm not looking for whether facial recognition used for authentication
is a good idea or not!

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT Services | Office 1, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester | Manchester M13 9PL | T: +44 161 275 6093 | M: +44 773 330 0039

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment