Help Needed from Ubuntu Art Team!

Thomas Corwin
Hello all!

Is anyone interested in making a Logo for Quickshot 2.0? I have taken it upon myself to completely remake the outdated application, Quickshot, for the Ubuntu Manual team! I need a logo for it though, is anyone interested?

Thanks!
Thomas Corwin

Re: Help Needed from Ubuntu Art Team!

Radu Silviu Ionut
Hi Thomas,

Do we need to follow a logo guide, or just shape it from scratch?

Rock on!
--
Silviu-IonuĊ£ Radu
+40 745 987 541

Re: Help Needed from Ubuntu Art Team!

Thomas Corwin
I'm not sure if we will need it anymore, since I now have access to the abandoned source code. But I will see if it has a logo in use, and if it does, I will send it through the mailing list.

No guidelines really, just update the original.

Sent from my iPhone