Help needed - Fix debian/copyright on split kdepim packages

Help needed - Fix debian/copyright on split kdepim packages

Rik Mills-2
See task on our Phabricator workboard

https://phabricator.kde.org/T5575

If people want new KDEPIM in zesty 17.04, please help.

All or most are still showing the original copyright from kdepim and
kdepimlibs etc.

These needed to be reviewed and corrected for each package. Without this
it is likely that the release team will reject these from the 'new'
queue and not allow them into zesty.

Packages to review and correct:

From split of src:kdepimlibs

    akonadi-contacts
    akonadi-notes
    akonadi-mime

From split of src:kdepim

    akonadi-calendar-tools
    akonadiconsole
    akonadi-import-wizard
    akregator
    blogilo
    grantlee-editor
    kaddressbook
    kalarm
    kmail
    kmail-account-wizard
    knotes
    kontact
    korganizer
    mbox-importer
    pim-data-exporter
    pim-sieve-editor
    pim-storage-service-manager

Re: Help needed - Fix debian/copyright on split kdepim packages

Rik Mills-2
If new KDE PIM doesn't make it into zesty, we will also need to start
thinking about where and when we might provide PIM 16.12.3 in a ppa, so
at least those who install zesty and want newer PIM can find and get it.

My preference would be to have it done for release day so it can be
included as an addendum in the release notes.