Help needed to activate Kubuntu YouTube live chat

Help needed to activate Kubuntu YouTube live chat

Rick Timmis-3
Hello everyone

We want to start using YouTube's live stream and chat services. However, the live chat feature is disabled until the channel has at least 1000 subscribers.

As I write this we have 488 subscribers. Can you help us by subscribing and sharing the channel as widely as possible, to help us get the Live Chat features activated.

Here is a link to the channel

Hope to see you at the next 'Kubuntu Kafe Live'

Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Community Manager