Help with Promotion and Marketing

Rick Timmis-3
Kubuntu needs you !

The Kubuntu Council need your help to extend our active community. Kubuntu is getting excellent reviews, the latest releases of KDE Plasma provides levels of stability and performance that Kubuntu is renowned for.

We are building a Global promotion team to help raise awareness,  increase the Kubuntu user base and grow our community.

Are you interested in marketing, article writing, website development, user research, journalism, social media ?

Would you like to get more involved with Kubuntu working towards making it a leading distribution on DistroWatch ?

Do you want the opportunity to work closely with the Kubuntu Council, Developers and the wider community ?

Interested ?

Reply now

Re: Help with Promotion and Marketing

Stefan Suurmeijer
Hi Rick,

I'm interested in helping. Social media, article wilting, user research are the most interesting items on your list. Let me know if I can help

KR
Stefan