Hi

Steven Maddox
Hi,

So I said things... but they were in the IRC channel.  Just in case that
is a bit quiet I thought I'd share them here also.

* Now talking on #ubuntu-uk
<Lantizia> Hi, err... I'm new... so Hi (yes... I did just join the
mailing list :P)
<Lantizia> (Also I'm a part of staffslug.org.uk)
<Lantizia> oh and yup also I've joined the ubuntu-uk team in Launchpad
<Lantizia> Happy to do... stuff - if given stuff to do :P
<Lantizia> I would add info about being in that LUG to this page...
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/OtherGroups but seems I'm not allowed to
(I'm guessing my username 'lantizia' would need to be allowed in the
UKTeam wiki namespace?)

So mostly... Hi.

--
Steven Maddox