Quantcast

High end Radeon video cards

Billie Walsh
Is there any hope of ever having decent drivers for high end Radeon
video cards?

The standard drivers for 16.04 completely suck.

--
Fast is fine, but accuracy is final.
You must learn to be slow in a hurry.

Re: High end Radeon video cards

Billie Walsh
That page basically says, "your screwed if you run anything after
14.04." There is a possibility that "AMDGPU-PRO-Driver
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AMDGPU-PRO-Driver>" might work if you
can get it to install.

Up until 16.04 I have always had excellent luck with Radeon graphics.