Hirsute open for translations

Colin Watson-3
The Ubuntu hirsute series is now open for translations:

  https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hirsute

Translation coordinators (Gunnar?) should mark this as the translation
focus for Ubuntu when they're ready.  (If you'd prefer this to just be
part of our normal process for opening translations for a new Ubuntu
series, let me know and I'll update our documentation.)

Colin Watson (he/him)                           [[hidden email]]

Re: Hirsute open for translations

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Hi Colin!

On 2020-11-02 15:51, Colin Watson wrote:
> The Ubuntu hirsute series is now open for translations:
>
>    https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hirsute
>
> Translation coordinators (Gunnar?) should mark this as the
> translation focus for Ubuntu when they're ready.  (If you'd prefer
> this to just be part of our normal process for opening translations
> for a new Ubuntu series, let me know and I'll update our
> documentation.)

I have changed the focus to hirsute, but yes, going forward it would
make more sense IMO if you added that step to your documentation.

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj

Re: Hirsute open for translations

Lukasz Zemczak
Oh, excellent! Thank you Colin. Maybe I should do a first batch of
langpacks based on the first full import? This is also always a good
way to check if all the machinery works.

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 at 16:05, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Colin!
>
> On 2020-11-02 15:51, Colin Watson wrote:
> > The Ubuntu hirsute series is now open for translations:
> >
> >    https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hirsute
> >
> > Translation coordinators (Gunnar?) should mark this as the
> > translation focus for Ubuntu when they're ready.  (If you'd prefer
> > this to just be part of our normal process for opening translations
> > for a new Ubuntu series, let me know and I'll update our
> > documentation.)
>
> I have changed the focus to hirsute, but yes, going forward it would
> make more sense IMO if you added that step to your documentation.
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar Hjalmarsson
> https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj

Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team
 [hidden email]
 www.canonical.com

On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 04:11:23PM +0100, Lukasz Zemczak wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 at 16:05, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On 2020-11-02 15:51, Colin Watson wrote:
> > > The Ubuntu hirsute series is now open for translations:
> > >
> > >    https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hirsute
> > >
> > > Translation coordinators (Gunnar?) should mark this as the
> > > translation focus for Ubuntu when they're ready.  (If you'd prefer
> > > this to just be part of our normal process for opening translations
> > > for a new Ubuntu series, let me know and I'll update our
> > > documentation.)
> >
> > I have changed the focus to hirsute, but yes, going forward it would
> > make more sense IMO if you added that step to your documentation.

OK, thanks - I've updated our docs.

> Oh, excellent! Thank you Colin. Maybe I should do a first batch of
> langpacks based on the first full import? This is also always a good
> way to check if all the machinery works.

It should be cronned, but if you need to poke anything manually then
please do.

--
Colin Watson (he/him)                           [[hidden email]]