Hitta Everybody

Christer Wickman
Hi Everybody

I know this a stupid question. I wondering does anybody know one can upgrade from 18.04 to 18.10 on KUbuntu? I havet tried every tip that I found on the Internet. But Terminal just tells there is no upgrade avilable. Usually this happen automatic. But this time it doesn't seem to be so.

Yours
Christer Wickman

Skickat från BlueMail