How to setup user account in BackInTime?

How to setup user account in BackInTime?

Jin Li
Hi Ubuntu,

I want to use BackInTime to backup one directory requiring root
permission to read and write in one remote machine via SSH. What the
user account should be used to do the SSH link? If the `root` account
is used to connect SSH, is it insecure to link by root directly? If
one normal user in sudo group is used, how could I set up the
configuration for the backup and restoring? Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Jin