How to stop parole starting automatically when CD is inserted?

How to stop parole starting automatically when CD is inserted?

Chris Green
The subject says it all really.  I don't want parole to start
automatically when a CD is inserted, how do I prevent this?

--
Chris Green

Re: How to stop parole starting automatically when CD is inserted?

J. Paul Bissonnette-2
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 18:37:44 +0000
Chris Green <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The subject says it all really.  I don't want parole to start
> automatically when a CD is inserted, how do I prevent this?

Settings Manager -- Multinedia --  remove parole from the command

Re: How to stop parole starting automatically when CD is inserted?

J. Paul Bissonnette-2
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 16:04:29 -0400
"J. Paul Bissonnette" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Settings Manager -- Multinedia --  remove parole from the command
oops
Settings Manager -- Removable Drives and Media -- Multinedia --  remove
parole from the command or uncheck play audio, play video

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 04:12:09PM -0400, J. Paul Bissonnette wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 16:04:29 -0400
> "J. Paul Bissonnette" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Settings Manager -- Multinedia --  remove parole from the command
> oops
> Settings Manager -- Removable Drives and Media -- Multinedia --  remove
> parole from the command or uncheck play audio, play video

That's it, thank you! :-)

--
Chris Green