I really want to be get involved in further development of Xubuntu

I really want to be get involved in further development of Xubuntu

Mohammed Faizan
After trying a lot of distros of ubuntu. I find Xubuntu reliable in terms of performance in low-end PCs too. In fact, I like so much that I want to become part of it too.
Thanking You
Let me know the guideline of the same.
Regards,
Mohammed Faizan

Re: I really want to be get involved in further development of Xubuntu

Pasi Lallinaho-3
Hello Mohammed,

glad to hear you like Xubuntu!

What kind of contributions have you been thinking? We have loads of different tasks to be done that require all kinds of skills. Some of the tasks do not even require any prior knowledge or skills.

You can read about some of the areas you can contribute from out Get Involved page:
    https://xubuntu.org/contribute/

Finally, if you are familiar with IRC, #xubuntu-devel on Freenode is a great place to get to know other contributors. You can also follow the everyday developer discussion there.

Feel free to ask more questions if in doubt; we will happily answer. (I recommend you subscribe to this list first though, so your messages do not have to go through manual moderation.)

Cheers,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)         › https://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead           › https://xubuntu.org/

Re: I really want to be get involved in further development of Xubuntu

Willem Hobers
Hello Mohammed,

Good to know you also enjoy xubuntu. :-)

One way of helping would be testing.
Here's some information about that:

There are more ways to get involved though.

Here you will find some more information about that:

Enjoy ;-)

Willem