Quantcast

IBM T-40 (2373-47U)

Roger Fleming
Almost everything working fine with IBM T-40 (type 2373-47U).
Internal wireless works better in Fiesta Fawn (7.4) than in MS XP Pro!

Doesn't always come out of susspend mode but I don't let my system do that anyway.
WindozeXP sometimes has the same problem too.

Be careful with USB mass storage devices!
I forgot to "eject" before disconnecting and blew-out the ports.
Fortunately I had a spare motherboard for my system.