IRC Meeting Today 7th January 2021

Luna Jernberg-2
Hello!

There is an IRC Meeting for Ubuntu Translators Today at 16:00 Swedish time in #ubuntu-translators on irc.freenode.net

Re: IRC Meeting Today 7th January 2021

Luna Jernberg-2
16:27 < GunnarHj> luna_, arve_: There is no such meeting. The Fridge Calendar thinks there are translation meetings at #ubuntu-meeting every month at 4pm UTC, but that's "fake news". I.e. there were regular
                  meetings run by the Community Council, but they seem to have ceased in 2013.
16:28 < arve_> Oh. Right, I'll go do some things around the house, then.
16:29 -!- arve_ [~[hidden email]] has quit [Quit: http://quassel-irc.org - Chatta smidigt. Överallt.]
16:29 < luna_> GunnarHj: ah alright got fooled by that then sorry
16:29 < luna_> so no meetings every first Thursday of the month anymore

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 2:31 PM Luna Jernberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

There is an IRC Meeting for Ubuntu Translators Today at 16:00 Swedish time in #ubuntu-translators on irc.freenode.net

Re: [Ubuntu-l10n-sv] IRC Meeting Today 7th January 2021

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
On 2021-01-07 14:31, Luna Jernberg wrote:
> Hello!
>
> There is an IRC Meeting for Ubuntu Translators Today at 16:00 Swedish
> time in #ubuntu-translators on irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>

That was false alarm. For some reason the Ubuntu Fridge Calendar thinks
there are translation meetings the first Thursday each month:

https://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars/

And a few years ago that was actually the case. The Community Council
did lead such meetings, but they ceased to happen in 2013 if I
understand it correctly.

* Wonder how you correct that incorrect info in Fridge Calendar. *

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj