Install Ubuntu Studio on (encrypted) LVM

Install Ubuntu Studio on (encrypted) LVM

Andre Tann
Hi all,

I'm trying to install Ubuntu Studio 20.10 with a manually defined Partition layout, including an LVM. I see how to create a physical volume (PV), on top of that a volume group (VG), but I cannot find a way to create one or more logical volumes (LVs) inside the VG. The buttons for that are greyed out, and whatever I do, they don't get activated.
After some clicking, the installer sometimes just disappears, and I have to start over.

Am I missing something here, or is it just not possible to install 20.10 on top of LVM?

Cheers, Andre
--
Andre Tann