Installation in Dapper

Corey Burger
Hey all,

In case you have missed it, Ubuntu Express aka installing from the
live cd is an extremely high-priority goal for Dapper. This means when
we create our installing doc, this needs to be kept in mind.

Corey

Re: Installation in Dapper

Jerome Gotangco
Corey,

can you make a wiki page that highlights this as well as other
high-priority stuff that we should focus on for dapper. Since you're
the only guy in Montreal at the moment, you're the best person to do
this :)

Jerome Gotangco
[hidden email] | [hidden email]
Mobile: +639196555242
GPG: 0xA97B69A0

Re: Installation in Dapper

Corey Burger
On 11/4/05, Jerome Gotangco <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Corey,
>
> can you make a wiki page that highlights this as well as other
> high-priority stuff that we should focus on for dapper. Since you're
> the only guy in Montreal at the moment, you're the best person to do
> this :)

Here is the spec, for reference now,

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/ue-gnome-ui

Corey

Re: Installation in Dapper

Corey Burger
On 11/4/05, Michael Moore <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > In case you have missed it, Ubuntu Express aka installing from the
> > live cd is an extremely high-priority goal for Dapper. This means when
> > we create our installing doc, this needs to be kept in mind.
>
> Does this mean there will only be one CD instead of two?

Yes.

Corey