Installing ubuntu-tweak

Paulina Gajoch
Howdy,

Can I install ubuntu-tweak on Ubuntu 17.10 Artfull? And, if I can, how I
can do it?

Greetings

Paulina

Re: Installing ubuntu-tweak

Wynona Stacy Lockwood
On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 6:45 AM, Paulina Gajoch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Can I install ubuntu-tweak on Ubuntu 17.10 Artfull? And, if I can, how I can
> do it?
>
> Greetings
>
> Paulina

Assuming you don't want the gnome-tweak package in Universe:

git clone https://github.com/tualatrix/ubuntu-tweak.git
cd ubuntu-tweak
sudo python setup.py install

--
Wynona Stacy Lockwood

Re: Installing ubuntu-tweak

Colin Law
On 21 November 2017 at 12:45, Paulina Gajoch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Can I install ubuntu-tweak on Ubuntu 17.10 Artfull? And, if I can, how I can
> do it?

Do you really mean ubuntu-tweak, (which I think has not been
maintained for years and may not be much use in 17.04) or do you mean
gnome-tweak-tool? If the latter then
sudo apt install gnome-tweak-tool

Colin

Fwd: Installing ubuntu-tweak

Colin Law
Forwarding to the list

But I use Unity. Can I run gnome-tweak on Unity?