Introduction to algorithms in development classes

Introduction to algorithms in development classes

bdfhjk
Hello,

I'm going to start regular algorithm's classes. I looking for one or two persons who are familiar with the algorithms, to conduct classes with me. Interested please contact me and remember to include your time zone.

Today, I have filled an example algorithmic help request [1], to make more clear, how our system will work. I encourage everyone to try to solve this problem or report your problems.

Regards,
Marek Bardoński