It's the HUG day!

Daniel Holbach-2
Hello Ubuntu lovers!

Breezy is our best release so far. But we will rock even better for
Dapper, with some new development (did you read all the crazy specs?)
but also with less bugs than ever. A lot of people are meeting the Free
Software world for the first time with Breezy and send in their opinion
via bug reports. We care about their reports.

If you always wondered how you can help, we have a hint for you: come to
our next Bug Day. If you never wondered how you can help, well, join the
Bug Day too and you'll see that you can make a difference :-)

In a Bug Day, you can

      * work in a nice team,
      * make sure the bug reporters' concerns are heard,
      * gather all the information needed so developers can fix bugs,
      * close useless bugs,
      * find out where the bugs come from,

and eventually

      * work together with upstream to make changes happen,
      * get experience in hacking and fixing bugs.

We will try to triage as many bugs as possible, but specifically look
into the targets outlined at
     http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

Make a difference: join the Bug Day on November, 22nd. We will be in
#ubuntu-bugs (Freenode) all day and night, and will be ready to answer
your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
     http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Have a nice day,
 the Bug Team

Re: It's the HUG day!

Daniel Holbach-2
Hi Ubuntu Lovers!

On Mo, 2005-11-21 at 16:48 +0000, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Make a difference: join the Bug Day on November, 22nd.

when I wrote this, I was over-excited about the HUG DAY. Of course, we
wanted the bug day to be on November, 24th (which is Thursday).

See you on Thursday,
 Daniel :-)