It wasn't the last Final Bionic -- new spin needs brief testing if at all possible

It wasn't the last Final Bionic -- new spin needs brief testing if at all possible

Valorie Zimmerman
Hi folks there were a couple of last minute bugs found and fixed,
which required one more respin.

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/389/builds

Please rsync and check: the live session and the slideshow at least.

Thanks, one more time!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez

K1

Re: It wasn't the last Final Bionic -- new spin needs brief testing if at all possible

K1
Hello Valorie Zimmerman,

Why is there a minimize button on the Kubuntu installer window? I accidentally clicked on it and the installation was hosed.

Thanks
warren

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Valorie Zimmerman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks there were a couple of last minute bugs found and fixed,
which required one more respin.

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/389/builds

Please rsync and check: the live session and the slideshow at least.

Thanks, one more time!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez

Re: It wasn't the last Final Bionic -- new spin needs brief testing if at all possible

Valorie Zimmerman
I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, Warren. Did you report this on
the qatracker and file a bug report? I don't recall seeing this today.
:(

Was this in a VM, or hardware? Does it still happen with the release?

Really, we need bug reports!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez