John Johansen (13):
AppArmor security module
Sigh this is a bad commit, the work should have been done
Last of the mass changes, AA now compiles
Add the declaration of default_namespace back in.
Generated file modifications
- Update task_is_confined check so that module parms do not oops when
- factor out profile filtering to common routine aa_filtered_profile
- seperate remove from replace, as the unconfined process should
not get added
oops, finish removing conditional that was part of a debug printk
- update auditing to use fqname of profile
- fix oops in file_audit when cond is not set
- remove unnecessary cred ref counting for security checks when
- disable disconnected path checking, as it isn't quite right and is
On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 01:01:07AM -0700, John Johansen wrote:
> Please pull the AppArmor patches for Karmic.
> Config options should be
> # CONFIG_SECURITY_APPARMOR_DISABLE is not set
> This will add AppArmor but not enable it by default at this time.