KDE PIM 16.12.3 for zesty backports

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

KDE PIM 16.12.3 for zesty backports

Rik Mills-2
As per:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T5840

I would like copy PIM 16.12.3 from the apps staging ppa  to
'backports-landing' for some final testing in the next day or 2, and
call for some testing via the blog etc.

If there are any objections or suggestions, please voice them.

Regards

Rik.


--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: KDE PIM 16.12.3 for zesty backports

Aaron Honeycutt-2
+1 here, let's not forget our social accounts to call for testers as well.

On Apr 20, 2017 7:25 AM, "Rik Mills" <[hidden email]> wrote:
As per:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T5840

I would like copy PIM 16.12.3 from the apps staging ppa  to
'backports-landing' for some final testing in the next day or 2, and
call for some testing via the blog etc.

If there are any objections or suggestions, please voice them.

Regards

Rik.


--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: KDE PIM 16.12.3 for zesty backports

Valorie Zimmerman
That reminds me. We need a list of all the social accounts, founders
and passwords. Where shall we put it, and who needs access to that?

Valorie

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 5:18 AM, Aaron Honeycutt
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 here, let's not forget our social accounts to call for testers as well.
>
> On Apr 20, 2017 7:25 AM, "Rik Mills" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> As per:
>>
>> https://phabricator.kde.org/T5840
>>
>> I would like copy PIM 16.12.3 from the apps staging ppa  to
>> 'backports-landing' for some final testing in the next day or 2, and
>> call for some testing via the blog etc.
>>
>> If there are any objections or suggestions, please voice them.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Rik.
>>
>>
>> --
>> kubuntu-devel mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
>
>
> --
> kubuntu-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
>



--
http://about.me/valoriez

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: KDE PIM 16.12.3 for zesty backports

Aaron Honeycutt-2
PLEASE don't put all the emails and passwords in one file.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:42 PM, Valorie Zimmerman <[hidden email]> wrote:
That reminds me. We need a list of all the social accounts, founders
and passwords. Where shall we put it, and who needs access to that?

Valorie

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 5:18 AM, Aaron Honeycutt
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1 here, let's not forget our social accounts to call for testers as well.
>
> On Apr 20, 2017 7:25 AM, "Rik Mills" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> As per:
>>
>> https://phabricator.kde.org/T5840
>>
>> I would like copy PIM 16.12.3 from the apps staging ppa  to
>> 'backports-landing' for some final testing in the next day or 2, and
>> call for some testing via the blog etc.
>>
>> If there are any objections or suggestions, please voice them.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Rik.
>>
>>
>> --
>> kubuntu-devel mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
>
>
> --
> kubuntu-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
>



--
http://about.me/valoriez

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel


--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: KDE PIM 16.12.3 for zesty backports

Valorie Zimmerman
On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 8:01 PM, Aaron Honeycutt
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> PLEASE don't put all the emails and passwords in one file.
>
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:42 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> That reminds me. We need a list of all the social accounts, founders
>> and passwords. Where shall we put it, and who needs access to that?
>>
>> Valorie

:: snip old context ::

Point taken. So, how about this -- on the Release Management doc here:

https://phabricator.kde.org/w/kubuntu/release-management/

I listed the social accounts I know about. Anyone here access to those
accounts, please add your name to the accounts to which you can post.
Let's find to at least two or three people for each account.

Or copy this list to a KDE Promo team page and put the team members there. As
long as we have a list *somewhere* of who has access to what, and none
of them are "owned" by one person only.

Valorie

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel