KDE Wallet System Is Buggy on My System

Sarah Szabo
Hello,

When I have the wallet subsystem enabled, but it doesn't appear to remember my wi-fi/VPN passwords.

It always prompt me for the password. But strangely, it only does this for passwords chosen with the "store password only for this user" option in the wi-fi password manager. Wallets also don't open at system start due to an infinite loop issue where it asks for the correct password, I enter it, and it doesn't accept it.

Mostly I just deal with the constant prompts for wi-fi/VPN and have wallet disabled, but that's kind of annoying.

I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue.

Thanks!

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.