KDM Theme Documentation

Martin J Hooper
Is there any documentation for making KDM Themes??

Re: KDM Theme Documentation

Jonathan Riddell-2
On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 04:01:08PM +0000, Martin J Hooper wrote:
> Is there any documentation for making KDM Themes??

It uses the same format as GDM, which is quite well documented.  It
doesn't support all the features however so you'll have to play
around.

Jonathan

Re: KDM Theme Documentation

L. Boggio
Le 15/11/05, Martin J Hooper a dit :

> Is there any documentation for making KDM Themes??

Try having a look this site : http://kde-look.org/, perhaps you'll find
something...

--
L.Boggio
French Kubuntu 5.10 User, and proud of it !

Re: KDM Theme Documentation

Martin J Hooper
L. Boggio wrote:
> Le 15/11/05, Martin J Hooper a dit :
>

>>Is there any documentation for making KDM Themes??
>

> Try having a look this site : http://kde-look.org/, perhaps you'll find
> something...

Thanks - Wanted to try and make my own Kubuntu one - If anyones seen the
OpenSuse kdm screen I wanted to make one for Kubuntu a bit like what one..

Re: Re: KDM Theme Documentation

Jonathan Riddell-2
On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 05:17:22PM +0000, Martin J Hooper wrote:
> Thanks - Wanted to try and make my own Kubuntu one - If anyones seen the
> OpenSuse kdm screen I wanted to make one for Kubuntu a bit like what one..

Cool, please post any works to kde-look and give us a ping here or on
IRC with the URL.

SuSE have some kdm patches to add a user list, I'll look to adding
these in Kubuntu soonish.

Jonathan

Re: Re: KDM Theme Documentation

Derek Broughton-2
Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 05:17:22PM +0000, Martin J Hooper wrote:
>> Thanks - Wanted to try and make my own Kubuntu one - If anyones seen the
>> OpenSuse kdm screen I wanted to make one for Kubuntu a bit like what
>> one..
>
> Cool, please post any works to kde-look and give us a ping here or on
> IRC with the URL.
>
> SuSE have some kdm patches to add a user list, I'll look to adding
> these in Kubuntu soonish.

Thank you.  I had that once upon a time (pre-kubuntu), and I miss it.
--
derek

Re: Re: KDM Theme Documentation

vox-2
On September 1993 plus 4458 days Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 05:17:22PM +0000, Martin J Hooper wrote:
>> Thanks - Wanted to try and make my own Kubuntu one - If anyones seen the
>> OpenSuse kdm screen I wanted to make one for Kubuntu a bit like what one..
>
> Cool, please post any works to kde-look and give us a ping here or on
> IRC with the URL.
>
> SuSE have some kdm patches to add a user list, I'll look to adding
> these in Kubuntu soonish.

  Just *please* make sure you add an option to dis/enable it...I hate
  the user list on the DM lol! :)

  Vox

--

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_