KUBUNTU 18.10 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6670

KUBUNTU 18.10 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6670

karl vanwynsberghe
Hello there,

A little question.
Can i install the latest kubuntu with this cpu?

Thanks,

Karl

Re: KUBUNTU 18.10 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6670

Robert Charbonneau

I would run it with a LiveCD or USB and see how the hardware handles it first.  If things are wonky then probably not going to work out.  I have a feeling it'll function just fine, but depending on the resources (RAM is a factor) it may not run very well.

Re: KUBUNTU 18.10 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6670

Leroy Tennison
You may be able to install it, having the responsiveness be acceptable is a different issue.

I would run it with a LiveCD or USB and see how the hardware handles it first.  If things are wonky then probably not going to work out.  I have a feeling it'll function just fine, but depending on the resources (RAM is a factor) it may not run very well.

Re: KUBUNTU 18.10 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6670

David Kuntadi
Just make sure you have enough ram. If you feel it is too slow, add more ram.

David.