Keyboard short-cuts

Ian Bruntlett
Hi All,

I particularly like Ubuntu's keyboard short-cuts. Most (if not all) of my friends at the Tyneside LUG are unaware of them. I was thinking of writing a mini-article about them for the ACCU's CVu magazine and I was wondering if there is a page out there that lists them? I know if you hold the "super/Windows" key, you get a list of some of the short-cuts and was wondering if they were also listed on a web page.

Thanks :)

Ian

Re: Keyboard short-cuts

Dean Henrichsmeyer-2
Hi Ian,

There are number of shortcuts, tips, wallpapers, etc, documented on the askubuntu thread below. It's a good start that will likely have the information you're looking for.

Regards,
Dean