Kube

O. Sinclair
Does anyone know if the Kube mail project is still alive. I am having
such headaches with Kmail I am looking for something else.

Kind regards,
Sinclair

Re: Kube

Alan (grokit)

Don't really know about Kube but if you want an IMAP email client I bookmarked this a while ago if you want to check it out.

http://trojita.flaska.net/index.html

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:03:34 AM O. Sinclair wrote:

> Does anyone know if the Kube mail project is still alive. I am having

> such headaches with Kmail I am looking for something else.

> Kind regards,

> Sinclair

Re: Kube

O. Sinclair
On 12/21/16 18:13, Alan Dacey (grokit) wrote:

> Don't really know about Kube but if you want an IMAP email client I
> bookmarked this a while ago if you want to check it out.
>

> http://trojita.flaska.net/index.html
>

> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:03:34 AM O. Sinclair wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know if the Kube mail project is still alive. I am having
>
>> such headaches with Kmail I am looking for something else.

Thanks of the advice, I am aware of Trojita but reading up on it nothing
seems to have been done for a few months. Last time I tried it it was
shall we say alpha software

Re: Kube

Myriam Schweingruber-2
Hi Orjan,

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 8:03 AM, O. Sinclair <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone know if the Kube mail project is still alive. I am having such headaches with Kmail I am looking for something else.

Kind regards,
Sinclair

AFAICS it is still quite alive, moved from a github instance in October to KDE's Phabricator: https://phabricator.kde.org/project/profile/43/

What I don't know is how far advanced it is, and if there are any releases yet, though. How about asking the Kolab guys who are behind the project?

Regards,Myriam

Re: Kube

Alan (grokit)

Thanks for the info. I'm not going to compile and test it.