Kubuntu 18.04 LTS & Canon Pixma G3501: wireless printing possible?

Kubuntu 18.04 LTS & Canon Pixma G3501: wireless printing possible?

Bas Roufs
Dear Everybody.

At present I am working with:

Kubuntu 18.04 LTS along with Lenovo X220, 1 TB SSD, 8 GB RAM, amd 64 bits, i5-processor;
Canon Pixma G3501.

The driver I am using is the "Canon G-3000 Series", which is available in the *Ubuntu repos. When plugging in a usb cable in laptop & printer, the printer seemingly works fine - also in colour. When doing so for the first time, the G-3000 Series driver popped up automatically. So far so good.

One question remains for now. So far, I did not yet discover any possibility for wireless printing, via WIFI connected to both laptop and printer. Is there any experience at this forum in the realm of wireless printing with the Canon Pixma G3501?

Thanks. Have a good night and day.

Bas G. Roufs, Utrecht, NL.

--

Bas G. Roufs

Utrecht, NL, E. [hidden email]; Mob. +31 6 446 835 10;