Kubuntu Automation 2.2 first beta released

Kubuntu Automation 2.2 first beta released

José Manuel Santamaría Lema
Hi,

the first beta of Kubuntu Automation 2.2 is now available in the testing PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ninjas/+archive/ubuntu/dev-tools-testing/

The most important change compaed with the previous 2.2 alphas is the debian
merging script rework; that doesn't mean we are ready to merge from debian
right now, but we will be very soon. The merging script still has a couple of
glitches which I would like to solve in next releases, but it's already good
enough to be tested and try to find unknown issues with it,

Cheers.