Right now we are still providing 2.2 packages for xenial, artful, bionic and
cosmic. However if you are still using xenial or artful, please consider to
KA 2.3 alpha 1 packages are only available for bionic and cosmic.
=== Git/Development status ===
KA 2.1 branch becomes right now officially deprecated, unsupported, ugly and
So, right now, the current active branches in git are:
- 2.2: meant to do 2.2.x future bugfix releases (if any)
- 2.3: development version, improved documentation, code refactoring
- emerald_lake: based on 2.3, aims to improve Qt support
- 3.0: extremely experimental, it would be used to add KCI support
- master: points to 2.3, current development version
Probably emerald_lake will be merged into 2.3 at some point in the future.
That depends on the maturity of the code developed there.
=== Thanks! ===
As always thank you very much to the rest of the team for working so much in
the packaging and everything else. I appreciate very much all that work
because it allows me to focus more on improving the tooling. Keep up that good