Kubuntu Council Election 2018 voting

Rik Mills-2
Hi everyone.

The call for nominations in the election has now closed, and the
following 5 candidates have been nominated:

Jose Manuel Santamaria Lema
Darin Miller
Simon Quigley
Myriam Schweingruber
Valorie Zimmerman

Current Council member Philip Muškovac has decided not to stand again in
this round of elections. I would very much like to thank him everything
he has previously done for our project and the council.

The election Poll is now open, and emails containing voting instructions
and ballot links have now been dispatched to the registered public
launchpad email addresses of all current Kubuntu Members.

Please register your vote by 00:01 UTC Sunday 2nd September.

If for some reason you did not receive an email containing your ballot
URL and you think you should have been sent one, please email me as soon
as possible with your correct email address.

Happy voting

Rik

Re: Kubuntu Council Election 2018 voting

Valorie Zimmerman
Thanks for running this election Rik! And thank you Phil for your work over the years, and all the nominees! It takes some courage to step up and nominate one's self, and to commit yourself to do the work of growing and governing the Kubuntu community. Thank you for that.

All the best,

Valorie

PS: Vote!